Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I want that one
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys, i know this is sacrilege and i hope that i wont be ousted of this fine forum but i miss my old HL rear. ill buy or trade you a 2 month old (not asymmetrical) TNT rear.

also while I'm at it, I'm looking for a set of push rockers if anyone is looking to sell. :eekster:

·
I want that one
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cucucachu said:
I'd say search the Classifieds for an old XCE, O2 or Burner and use the rear section from one of those. :idea:
wow. didn't know they all had the same rear, that's 5 along with the spot and flux. talk about leveraging your assets.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Dude, I know what you are talking about. I have a HL 5 spot and a TNT rear Flux and I can feel the TNT feeling too single pivotish after riding for a while. The HL still rocks!!! DW-link anyone?

·
I want that one
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SCUBAPRO said:
Ha,Ha... cos i want an HL rear :madmax: not some stupid suspension scheme that its only justification to exists is to get a HL feeling rear w/o doing HL. im better off with my TNT rear than that anti squat rubbish even if it really was a hellswort

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.