Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like you mtbr people to help me photoshop my bike. i can get it a painted any color and almost anything on it. ive thought og a few rim frame color combos but everyone i show them to say its stupid so i need peoples help picking colors for so if you guys could post up some pics of this thing photo shoped to any colors i dont care our just suggest something, thanks please help me!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
heres wat i got, not finished, but not my bike so why should i spend time in it

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
i tried it photoshopping it i chromed the whole thing out then put 26inc spinners on it Bling Blow!!!! and if you do that your street credit will rise so your kill 2 birds wiht one stone

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
SMT don't believe in no floatin' brakes! He know the best way to bring your ride to a screeching halt is to allow your chainguide bolts to back themselves out until they contact the chain...;) ...and then it's only a matter of time before the whole thing locks up :D
oh and it sucks too....dhfaster...ever get tired of all the mechanical problems out in Cali???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.