Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am suffering from a back injury that has kept me off my bike for the past 3 months. In this 3 months I have not ridden my bike, i even became so depressed over the issue that I did not even visit this website. It is just now getting to the point where I can ride but only for a short while.
My question is when this happens and you are recovering from an injury what do you do to keep your sanity when you can not ride..

·
i want spring!
480 Posts
me too!

Idriver said:
I am suffering from a back injury that has kept me off my bike for the past 3 months. In this 3 months I have not ridden my bike, i even became so depressed over the issue that I did not even visit this website. It is just now getting to the point where I can ride but only for a short while.
My question is when this happens and you are recovering from an injury what do you do to keep your sanity when you can not ride..
i got my back injury from riding and smashing my lower back on a fallen tree. what did u do?

are you riding a full suspension?

~Db

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I injured my back trying to be cheap and get rid of some trees myself rather than pay someone else to do it. This happened about a year ago however I aggrevated it back in march and have not been able to ride until last week.

after the initial injury I did purchase a full suspension bike which has done wonders for for my back while riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.