Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:madman: Well never have I ever consider an Santa Cruz till just a few months ago. Im still unsure which bike as Im not the agressive rider I once was. My choices are between the Ellsworth Epiphany, Santa Cruz Blur LT2, or the Yetti 575. Now for more agressive riding it may be the Santa Cruz Nomad or the Ellsworth Moment. I would like to know what other riders out there who ridden these bikes & which one did they chose & why? I waiting till later this spring but as of right now I leaning towards the Epiphany. Right around 4 grand is all I plan on spending as Im sure this will get me my dream bike. I know this is an Santa Cruz board but all honesty I need to know where my hard earned money should go when it comes to one of these bikes listed

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have previously owned a couple of Specialized FRS bikes, and took an Ellsworth Truth on a roadtrip while waiting for my BLT2.

The 4 bar bikes have great traction for technical climbing, but my Blur out climbs them and is so much more efficent. I climb in a gear or two higher than I did on the Stumpjumper. The 4 bars feel awfully wollowy in comparison.

I am much happier with my Santa Cruz than I think I would be with either a Moment or an Epiphany.

Mine is build with 'zochi 55's and is huge fun when the trail points down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.