Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a shop that has a new '04 Talas RLC left? It's a long story but basically I borrowed my buddies bike while he is in New Zealand and I had the damn thing locked up on campus last night only to come out after studying for finals to find the front fork/wheel/stem/bars/frontbrake were stolen.

AAHHHH!!!!! The Madness!!! :mad: [email protected]#$!*&#$

If anyone knows of a shop that has an '04 Talas RLC left I'd really appreciate the lead. I know it's a long shot....but just figured I'd ask before buying an '05 for more money.
:(

·
Tame the Penguin!
1,082 Posts
www.mtnhighcyclery.com

Larry at Mountain High Cyclery has a new '04 Fox Talas RLC in stock. It has a 8" cut steerer tube but has never been ridden. Contact him at '[email protected]' or hit the website for his phone number. The fork won't be around very long. I believe he's got it for sale for $495.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. There is a place for these bike stealing vermin....and it's eternally hot. :cool:

·
Tame the Penguin!
1,082 Posts
El Beastro said:
Larry at Mountain High Cyclery has a new '04 Fox Talas RLC in stock. It has a 8" cut steerer tube but has never been ridden. Contact him at '[email protected]' or hit the website for his phone number. The fork won't be around very long. I believe he's got it for sale for $495.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. There is a place for these bike stealing vermin....and it's eternally hot. :cool:
did you find your replacement fork yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.