Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go to ebay and search for "Santa Cruz Blur" or chameleon, you will find about ten ads with no gallery picture. All of these ads have obviously taken production pictures from someone's website and they all use different usernames with 0 feedback. Anybody have any objections to asking some leading questions? I like to use broken english and ask if they would accept cash in the mail. I know this is all childish and all, but there are just too many scammers out there. They deserve a good taunting, no?

·
Registered
786 Posts
crashmo said:
If you go to ebay and search for "Santa Cruz Blur" or chameleon, you will find about ten ads with no gallery picture. All of these ads have obviously taken production pictures from someone's website and they all use different usernames with 0 feedback. Anybody have any objections to asking some leading questions? I like to use broken english and ask if they would accept cash in the mail. I know this is all childish and all, but there are just too many scammers out there. They deserve a good taunting, no?
I sent this guy a question.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=4725872417

Dear keithp1311,

If you went ahead and posted the size, you would probably end up with more people falling for your scam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.