Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a bike recently that has had all of the stickers removed with the exception on one that is on the downtube that reads "Made in the USA.of foreign and domestic parts". I believe that the bike was originally a royal blue with Deore 9 speed stuff. It also had trek system X (I can't remember if it was 1,2 or 3) handlebars, stem and seatpost which lead me to believe this may be a Trek but I cannot seem to find one that looks the same as it on the web. Mine is aluminum and the chainstays both go all the way to the seat tube - not into a mono-tube like the Treks I have found so far?

There are 3 sets of numbers on it as follows:
On the bottom bracket: ARZ522224
Also on the bottom bracket: A437-5
There is also a number on the bottom of the bottom tube but I don't think that one identifies the make and model of the bike at all.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
...the wave won't brek
273 Posts
Please post some photos...

They may help.

Try to close up any thing that may be unique to the bike.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are several pics of the bike...

The bike has Deore deraillers, crankset, shifter and it had Tecktro levers and brakes but I have no idea if that stuff came on it or what. The fork appears to be a very cheap model like and RST or something - but again I have no idea if it came on there. I am mainly concerned with the frameset. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.