Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had much luck figuring out which model this fork is. It came on a 2006 Trek Remedy 6 that I just bought off my buddy. He purchased the bike from a bike shop. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found that on the site also but the fork does not have the same color combination which makes me wonder if it is different.

I suppose I am looking for an answer from someone with the same fork.

·
I dig trails!
5,608 Posts
psunuc said:
I found that on the site also but the fork does not have the same color combination which makes me wonder if it is different.

Black stantions = 2006 (the only year with them)

The red label at the bottom of the leg is probably TPC+ (SPV has only the "V" in red).

Travel may be 145 or adjustable to 145 (OEM option), no way to tell from the pic.

Mr. P

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
psunuc said:

Because it has black stanchions, I'd say its a 2006 model. Can you tell me what the small red lettering just above the blue rebound adjuster knob says? Does it say TPC Plus? If so, it would be a 2006 Nixon Super. These forks were available with both grey and black sliders.

Ronnie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.