Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm trying to figure out how you guys approach a log, to be honest, I dont even know how to classify what sort of riding I do, I just hit trails like a bat outta hell and try to push it to the limits everytime I get on it. We go uphill and downhill and sideways, I dunno what it is DH OR FR OR XC or whatever.

Anyway, approaching a log on a trail, I can clear it easy with the front, but sometimes I don't get the back wheel all the way over and I hit it. How do you guys approach this, how do you set your self up? It's almost 2 feet high I can barely hop this high.

Also, we were playing around, and put another log about 10 feet past it only 1 foot high, it seemed that I was having much better form when jumping the 2nd one, even if hitting the shorter one first, the 2 ftr seemed so much easier. Why would this be? Because i'm already in rhythm or what? Just curious. Any help is greatly appreciate, just trying to get better so I don't look like a jack ass when we ride with guys who know whats really going on.

Any WV or KY riders around here?

·
SamIAm
2,038 Posts
and its 4am and we will stalk again
the princess and her better queen
on the 4th day of july
deep in summers eye
naked like the truth should always be

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.