Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please
how can i remove geax saguaro tubeless from my rim xt shimano tubeless....
it's more than a year that i'v putted inside the tyre stan' s notubes...it works perfect but now i have a small hole and the sealing juice it' s not more working....i cannot leave the tyre from the rim.....i need to repair from inside the tyre because the hole seems too big...
may i use any solvent?
please help me, i have only one front wheel......

·
@2whlfun
542 Posts
[SUB][/SUB]Try soaking with soap and water for a while then sit in a chair with wheel in front if you, place thumbs near tire bead and give it everything you got till it pops off of there! You can do it!!!

·
Registered
18,001 Posts
[SUB][/SUB]Try soaking with soap and water for a while then sit in a chair with wheel in front if you, place thumbs near tire bead and give it everything you got till it pops off of there! You can do it!!!
I'm not sure about that, I've dealt with the Saguaro TNT quite a bit and he's probably going to need a couple of good levers. I usually use Pedros.

Btw do you mean soaking the tire or yourself?

·
@2whlfun
542 Posts
Har! Rim and tire soaking of course! If the tire is stuck to the rim sidewall levers aren't going to come into play until he busts the bead off the rim and into the rim center.

·
Registered
499 Posts
If you just need to add sealant, remove the valve core, put about a cup-cup and half of stans in and inflate with a pump. Should be easy to do. If the hole is a problem, grab a thorn from a thorn plant and stick it in there. Would still add the stans through the valve (with the core removed).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.