Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Next for Honzo ST?

• Green Meanie

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Vengence (usually spelled with a P) :)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Be Happy!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Angry Ink

• Squid'OOSH

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Scarry YouTube

• Crazy8

• Bloodshot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
fraid of heights
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I think", the skull N bones is awesome, but I need to choose what design goes next on the front of my Honzo ST. And the way I thought I'd get input is not working, but I need to keep moving ahead so I thought I'd ask MTBR... :)

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Bicycle wheel rim

I"m kinda liking the "Green Meanie", (course I'd do it in Orange). But thought I'd try doing a poll...

Text Font Tooth Symbol Teal

Bone Joint Skull Teal Human anatomy

Illustration Drawing Circle Emoticon Sketch

Font Teal Turquoise Aqua Illustration

Font Marine invertebrates Octopus Invertebrate Cephalopod

Joint Organ Font Pattern Teal

Font Illustration Circle Drawing Line art

Line Font Circle Illustration Drawing

Go easy on me! But I am OK if you think these all SUCK and that I should try something totally different. I've done 20 or so, but left most just quickie sketches. But thought these idea's seemed like they might be worth considering?

Thanks!

·
fraid of heights
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! Can't see the poll from my phone. Hope there are some votes! Guess the weekend was a dumb time to ask for input since most of us are out riding! :)

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
I generally like skulls but the punisher skull is kinda played out. Maybe a different style or several skulls or something like that...the one you have already is pretty tough.

Any chance of making some for others? I'd love something like this...

Line Graphics Clip art Thumb Drawing

·
fraid of heights
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I generally like skulls but the punisher skull is kinda played out. Maybe a different style or several skulls or something like that...the one you have already is pretty tough.

Any chance of making some for others? I'd love something like this...

View attachment 1253064
LOL, that's awesome! I might see if I can work something in like that. Nice!!

·
fraid of heights
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And then there were 3!

Well not a ton of votes. But Green Meanie did have the most! (good choice!) :) So I did that one next. I think it's cool!!

And then I was going to start the Punisher as it was ahead in votes, but then there was a tie by the time I started. And since there was a good point made about how often you see that design I thought I'd do Bloodshot next.

Tomorrow, might still do Punisher, (you do see it a lot, but there were votes!!); then maybe the Smiley Face since that one got a specific comment.

Jaw Tooth Animation Bone Symmetry

Organ Orange Bone Game controller Skull

Bone Animation Skull Creative arts Natural material

I think I'm going to try and work on other designs with short ""specific niche" quotes/sayings like that; at least three of them if not a few more, and put them out all at the same time. I will for sure get ahold of you when that happens! And thanks especially for the suggestion!

Anyway, Thanks for everyone for the input!!! Other feedback or suggestions are welcome...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.