Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

i've bought a shock re aktiv and the rocker compatible foir the trek top fuel. Now I see there is a space between the rocker and the shock.

Need to know what is the part number for the two spacers that go in there.

Thanks

·
Community Manager at Trek
592 Posts
Thanks Mitch.
The shock is a 6.5 1.5 fox reaktiv 2018. I bought a rocker that fits this shock. Problem is i dont know what to put into the two spaces.
When you say two spaces, are you referring to the sides of the shock? If so, you'll want a Trunnion mount kit from Dirt Labs or Fox

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That wouldn't be for the shock, that is a main pivot bolt. Also, that part number is replaced with 584880.
I think it might be two bushs indeed.

I will try the bushes of the fox that is on the bike.

Mitch, the correct part number for the bolts is w531742?

Attachments

·
Community Manager at Trek
592 Posts
You should check your upper shock width, that rocker would fit a 54mm wide shock. The only think I can actually think of that would fit is part number W311604 which is a Rocker Link Spacer sized 10x16.5x5.7. We used this on some bikes in the past with that style shock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should check your upper shock width, that rocker would fit a 54mm wide shock. The only think I can actually think of that would fit is part number W311604 which is a Rocker Link Spacer sized 10x16.5x5.7. We used this on some bikes in the past with that style shock.
Thanks again for the patience.

The shock width is 54mm and the rocker width is 57mm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.