Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
cytoe said:
My poor pugs is setting in pieces, waiting for these rims. QBP says they'll be in....4/17/06. By then, the snow will be gone. Does anyone know of a place that has them stockpiled or something?
Considering the overall weight of the rims (plus tires, tubes) and additional cost, the 100g/rim difference is not much. I would get the "DH" rims.

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
shiggy said:
Considering the overall weight of the rims (plus tires, tubes) and additional cost, the 100g/rim difference is not much. I would get the "DH" rims.
I agree with shiggy. I bought the XC rims when they were available, but I wouldn't have waited until April. Just make sure you get offset rims.

·
Compulsive Bike Builder
1,512 Posts
Get in line

cytoe said:
My poor pugs is setting in pieces, waiting for these rims. QBP says they'll be in....4/17/06. By then, the snow will be gone. Does anyone know of a place that has them stockpiled or something?
I have looked around, too, with not luck. I even contacted Surley to have them keep an eye out for me if any trickle in somehow. You might contact Wildfire (look him up, that is his mtbr id) to see what he can do for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.