Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
No offense, but I seriously doubt you'll find any worthwhile atty's. brousing the DH/FR section of an internet forum. A phonebook might be a good place to start.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm a graduate of the Harvard School of Law and am a practicing patent attorney of 15 years. My retainer fee is a Marzocchi 888RC2XWC.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dogonfr said:
So whats up that you have to Confirm loging into your sight. Your not about to get mounted are you!!! :confused:
That's weird. I just checked with the host, they said everything's cool. They actually said that there's no way it would ever require anyone to log in. Would you try again, and maybe take a screen shot if it happens again?

thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1000-oaks said:
You're going to get a LOT of spam posting your email like that, break it up a little or post a jpg of your email address.
Are yo utrying to say that's why I get 100 spams a day? Do the y somehow "mine" any email adress that's posted? If so, wouldn't they just get it of my website?

Sorry for all the questions, just rying to understand.

thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fourtyounce said:
No offense, but I seriously doubt you'll find any worthwhile atty's. brousing the DH/FR section of an internet forum. A phonebook might be a good place to start.
The problem is that I just fired my last patent attorny for being a greedy shyster that didn't get it anyway. So I thought

a) someone th at rides at least understands where we're going, and

b) I'd rather give money to someone who shares the joy.

Going thru th ephone book, who knows what you'll get. Another greedy shyster.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
shock said:
Are yo utrying to say that's why I get 100 spams a day? Do the y somehow "mine" any email adress that's posted? If so, wouldn't they just get it of my website?

Sorry for all the questions, just rying to understand.

thanks
Yes they do mine this kind of info. Because your e-mail is in the propper/exact form, it is easy to pick out.

Just put some spaces in it or spell out 'at' and 'dot'.

like: brian at therapy components dot com....

·
Registered
192 Posts
fourtyounce said:
I resent that comment! I'm an attorney - although not a patent one. I also remember hearing somewhere that WCH's wife is an attorney. Anyways, no big deal, just givin' ya a hard time because (believe it or not) some attorneys like DH/FR quite a bit.....:thumbsup:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
shock said:
That's weird. I just checked with the host, they said everything's cool. They actually said that there's no way it would ever require anyone to log in. Would you try again, and maybe take a screen shot if it happens again?

thanks
No problems since that last time, dunno what i did wrong, Beer :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
panthro said:
PM me or responda and let me know if you are in the Denver area, I'm an attorney and I'll try to dig up a non D-bag patent attorney for you.
pm sent

Ya a non d-bag would be nice. After realizing I was paying my last guy $200/hour when he would call and ask about the weather....

I'm in Indy, but it doesn't really matter. I would just like an attorney more intersted in right and wrong and doing the job as opposed to milking....I figured a rider might at least show some love....

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
shock said:
pm sent

Ya a non d-bag would be nice. After realizing I was paying my last guy $200/hour when he would call and ask about the weather....
love....
that or even stopping by the office to say hi cost you major bucks or ask "off record" how things are going......same with accountant too

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
shock said:

I'm in Indy, but it doesn't really matter. I would just like an attorney more intersted in right and wrong and doing the job as opposed to milking....I figured a rider might at least show some love....
Maybe we should sick Guido on him :D

Father Guido Sarducci

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.