Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
shh. don't tell the wife
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm trying to plan a trip to Nelson, BC for this July and I'm not too sure where to stay. Ideally, I'd like to find a house that sleeps 8-10 adults and is in town so we can make use of the trails, the lake and the scene :thumbsup:

If any of you have experience with the area or know of someone with a place could you hook me up? We're a group of 30+ professionals, no kids, etc.

Thanks in advance.

·
shh. don't tell the wife
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've sent Riley an email to see what he has to say but I don't think I'm looking for a full tour. My friends and I are rather self sufficient with maps, gear and shuttle vehicles.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Check out the ilovenelson.com website for good places to rent. There is always lake side cottage/cabin rentals available in the summer in Nelson. There is usually houses for rent right in town as well. Personally, with 8-10 people, I would go for a luxury cabin rental on the lake. Nothing better than swimming and hanging on the beach after a ride. Nelson is an amazing place.

http://allseasonsredfishbeachhouse.com/policies.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.