Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone told me there are these new cycling helmets that have some sort of telescope or something embedded into the molding, and it reflects the image onto the front visor, a new rear view mirror technology.

Has anybody heard of this?
Got a link?

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
jman0war said:
Someone told me there are these new cycling helmets that have some sort of telescope or something embedded into the molding, and it reflects the image onto the front visor, a new rear view mirror technology.

Has anybody heard of this?
Got a link?
www.reevu.com

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
How much would these go for? Sounds cool but I question the practicality of it. Won't the little mirrors break if you have a fall or maybe get moved out of place? If that happens then you're likely to have to replace your $$$$ helmet.

I dont know . . . just doesn't seem worth it to me unless there's someone following you that you want to keep a very close eye on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rearview helmet

If you want to try one I hope you don't have to order it from the UK.

I just looked into getting a special helmet from there that's not sold here, but the retailer I found (after a big hunt) who would agree to supply it wanted over $100 just to ship it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Rollin' On said:
If you want to try one I hope you don't have to order it from the UK.

I just looked into getting a special helmet from there that's not sold here, but the retailer I found (after a big hunt) who would agree to supply it wanted over $100 just to ship it.
100 just for shipping?

No thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.