Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wii!!!!!
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good lead on a helmet for someone with a big head? I have a giro something-or-other now that fits on my head, but the straps are wicked tight, and the thing looks as if it is two sizes too small on my head. Its a LG/XL.

I need a new XC/AM helmet, and would Love to get something like the fox flux helmet. The LG/XL fox helmet is too small, and so far every giro and bell helmet I have tried is either too small, or the same as what I have now.

For reference, I have a Azonic T-55 full face ( XL), that fits decently, but I can't use the chin strap ( isn't a huge deal as it is very tight, so It doesn't move very much). I also wear a XXL Motorcycle helmet, and it is almost too small.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
for a full face try giro remedy xl

for a full face try giro remedy xl. different companies use different templates. Giro's tend to fit my oblong heads while Troy lee's fit my friends round head.

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
My Azonic T-55 ( XL) fits me OK. Other than that, I have a Giro Eclipse and an old Bell Delirium that fit me. When I bought the Giro, the shop had some Giro model specially for large heads but it was too wide for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.