Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Check General Discussion

dorsett said:
I would like any info on cams that can be used for mnt bkg. Hopefully there is some thing out there that is small and light?.
I believe this topic has been covered several times in the GD Forum. Do a search there first. If not, try Passion, then DH/Freeride. There is some very good advice in the threads as I recall.

Good luck.

Bob

·
MattSavage
2,481 Posts
dorsett said:
I would like any info on cams that can be used for mnt bkg. Hopefully there is some thing out there that is small and light?.
Samsung makes a really cool little digital video camera that comes with a remote lens to mount on the helmet. The camera itself is slightly larger than the hand and the lens for the helmet is a little bigger than a AA battery. You can find them at Best Buy for around 500-600 dollars.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
dorsett said:
There are a bunch of threads on "helmet cams" at a really cool site named MTBReviews.com. You might want to do a search for "helmet cam" there and see what you find!? :D

The Tony Hawk and Oregon Scientific have just come out, but noone seems to own one yet. Take a look at PricePoint, they have some lipstick cams on sale cheap. The opinions on which digital camcorder to hook it up to vary widely. Search for "Wherewolf" and for "Winston"; they post videos almost every week and have links to their sites with camera recommendations and details on what they use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.