Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New to the forum and new to mountain biking but well versed in motocross and BMX. So it's kind of second nature. Just made an investment with a Windsor Ghost 6500. Tried 2 dept. store bikes and I had to take them back. Anyways...my name is Seth and hello everyone:thumbsup: !!

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,718 Posts
Sticky Fingers said:
Hello everyone. New to the forum and new to mountain biking but well versed in motocross and BMX. So it's kind of second nature. Just made an investment with a Windsor Ghost 6500. Tried 2 dept. store bikes and I had to take them back. Anyways...my name is Seth and hello everyone:thumbsup: !!
Welcome aboard, coming from a motocross background myself I felt rather comfortable transitioning over to MTBing. I think you will find that this is the ideal sport and very similar to motocross. Not quite as dangerous and you're under your own power which is good for the environment and your body. Not that MX doesn't kick your ass physically which is usually rated in the top three of "most physical sports" but in my opinion MTBing is a better burn.

Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.