Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,196 Posts
Hello Daniel

I'm Bob. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy participating. Very nice looking bike, my guess is that it soaks up the big hits well.

Bob

·
Registered
49 Posts

I'd give it an 8 - because it looks like you could get nicer rims - what kind of rims are they? You should F$&#ing rip it up on that bike! I hope you wear armor and ride beyond your abilities! You're lucky to have the money and the taste in bikes for a ride like that.
Peace,
Steve

Attachments

·
MTB Rider
3,000 Posts
santarider said:
daniel from israel ,18 years old
riding on santa cruz v10-2007

dh-fr

mmm end......

hers some photos

what do you think about my beast?
Do you have any downhill courses in Israel? Forgive my ingorance if you do.

Even if you don't, very cool looking ride!

SteveeD said:
I hope you wear armor and ride beyond your abilities! You're lucky to have the money and the taste in bikes for a ride like that.
Yes and in some parts of Israel, it should be the bulletproof/shrapnel resistant variety ;-)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
willtsmith_nwi said:
Do you have any downhill courses in Israel? Forgive my ingorance if you do.

Even if you don't, very cool looking ride!

Yes and in some parts of Israel, it should be the bulletproof/shrapnel resistant variety ;-)
hhh yes in israel we have a downhill courses .....
the rims is mavic 729....
i love them-lite strong .....

and in pink bike they reyted my bike:10/10....

·
A Real Winner.
863 Posts
I'd say overall. . .a 5.

Because you are trying to push your bike onto us and tell us it is awesome really detracts from it's coolness. It would be a 1, but you are from Israel, so that is +++ points. There are also a few things that could be better. . .

Start with 10. . .
#1-It doesn't have a Fox 40. Everyone knows fox is the best. -1 for not loving Fox.
#2-It doesn't have Mavic Deemax wheels. Everyone knows they are the best too. -1 for only having Mavic rims, but not wheels.
#3-It doesn't have Crank Brothers Mallets. Once again, the best. -1 for your anti-Crank Brothers stance.
#4-Red hubs with gold pedals? -1 for clashing.
#5-Red Lizard Skin? Man, everyone knows carbon fiber is where it's at! -1 for not thinking.
#6-+1 for the tires, although they don't look like they are the 2.7's so -2 for not having the biggest. Add 1 if I am mistaken.

For more info on how you can better rate bikes in the future, check out this article.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2005/nelson_bike_snob

See ya!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
#1-It doesn't have a Fox 40. Everyone knows fox is the best. -1 for not loving Fox.
fox is a good working but he dont very good-he break in crown and else and he have a few problems....#2-It doesn't have Mavic Deemax wheels. Everyone knows they are the best too. -1 for only having Mavic rims, but not wheels.
the mavic 729 -it is the deemax but in grey-and i dont love deemax hubs-in israel 2 wheels cost about 1000 dolaars.....!!!!!#3-It doesn't have Crank Brothers Mallets. Once again, the best. -1 for your anti-Crank Brothers stance.
i love race face,and a Crank Brothers Mallets i dont love
#4-Red hubs with gold pedals? -1 for clashing.
yes its good looking for many pepole!!!
#5-Red Lizard Skin? Man, everyone knows carbon fiber is where it's at! -1 for not thinking
what carbon????.

:madmax: :thumbsup: :skep: :cool: :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.