Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helo, I have to write for Radon service. I have ordered bike at 27.02.2014, and today after 1 month iI received bike. Bike is Ok perfect but the services of RAdon companny is crazy crazy total crazy. After order they tokd me that bike will come up to 4-10. Days. Came after 30 days !!!!!! I have posted a lot of emails, where they told me, that everything is OK and bike will come immediately. When I told them for discount, because I had to lend bicycle to my routes which was agreed befor, they gave mi 20 E cheque, but you have to buy for min. 50 E. OK, so I ordered helmet and pedals Again communication, that they will sent these product in one delivery together with MTB. Of course, sure write me, no problems. So I have been waiting and waiting. And today, after 30 days pedals and helmet are not in pack. Bicycle is at home, but I can only to see on it, beccause I don´t have pedals.And I told them many times that they send me everythink together. So I have bike but for ****, becoke dont have pedals and helmet, which were .So I decided to cancel order of pedal and they told me, NO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, because order is on progress. So crazy **** OFF what is it ? And so I have to wait if I dońt want to by another pedals and gelmet from to store..Comunications wit department is crAzy and you wait for answer 2-3 days!!!!! If I would know these think, n ever would buy Radon bike. Never. On the planet are akso many brand the same quality and price and Much better service. So take in mind these words in buing your new bike!!!!!!!! Never never never , believe me, that ist true what I write, i have a web comunnications with company so it is no problem to declare it . Pardon for words mistakes, but I am brutal nervious, writing on I phone. RADON I don't recommend because of their very very very poor client service quality. Also, I wrote them on the facebook, and they blocked my. OK great company and great approach to customer. After you pay / befor delivery/ you are a bullshit for them.

Peter

·
BM and PQ Trail Rep
1,938 Posts
The shipping time is most likely due the the trans country shipping. They are in Germany and you are in Slovakia. Is there customs that the items have to clear? That would explain the delay in shipping. The other parts, not so much. Sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.