Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
sinner
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have been lurking on this board for a while and now I am a member. I own 2 turners.I
One is a lrg Highline and the other is an 06 5pack. They ride fine. I mainly bought them because of the Grease fittings. Zerks are a great Idea. I ride in maine where it has been raining alot more and they make for nice bikes to get muddy. Wash and grease. Repeat.

So, um, yeah thats it.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
IJ - if you have been lurking then you know the rules :nono:

Pics - we need pics. With the couch, against the garage door, in it's own personal shrine, on the trail and in action

Get on it :ciappa:

·
sinner
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they are both stripped down to there frames right now. The pack is wait new wheels and a new rear shock. I bought it w/ the DHX air and learned my lesson. The highline is getting rebuilt for spring. I am debating replacing my 888 w/ a totem. the jury is still out on that one.

I usually ride my hardtail in the winters.(Evil Sovereign). The cold makes the suspension feel sluggish. But this year its been so warm that i am kicking myself for stripping the Pack.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Nope Gee Sus.
The Hommer Humour comes from over dosing on Kool Aid:thumbsup:

Enjoy the rides sound wicked, I'd be tempted to put a Totem on that Highline but then the 888 is awesome:D

Oh we still want pictures:p

even old ones part of the secret handshake red couch with babes and beer gets ya extra bonus points:eekster:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.