Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY calling all edmonton mtb riders looking for people who ride trails in the area
need to find the hidden places that long time riders know of , or just a good trail that you can point me to thanks , happy trails

·
dreaming of bottlerockets
315 Posts
Welcome!

I've been riding Edmonton for many years, but I've only started to take it seriously since last year.

Terwilligar Park is a good place to ride. Watch out for dog walkers on the main trails. Mill Creek Park and Ravine are excellent, too.

There are miles of singletrack and multiuse trails up and down the River Valley. LBS rides sound like a great way to get yourself acquainted with the trails here. Pick up one of the Cycle Edmonton maps. A LBS should have one.

Supposedly Fort Saskatchewan has the best stuff around here, but I haven't tried those trails yet.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Edmonton LBSs

WpgRider said:
I plan on hooking up with an LBS to do some club rides.
I'll be spending a couple of days in Edmonton @ the beginning & end of a driving trip to the Yukon. Are there any LBSs that I might want to check out for local apparel (caps/jerseys)?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Shops to visit....

revrnd said:
I'll be spending a couple of days in Edmonton @ the beginning & end of a driving trip to the Yukon. Are there any LBSs that I might want to check out for local apparel (caps/jerseys)?
* United Cycle
*Revolution Cycle
*Western Cycle

Are the biggest shops in E town (notice I didn't say best) with probably the best selections of apparel. As usual there are lots of good deals at Mountain Equipment Co-op of clothing.

Good Luck

Jag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.