Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
a mix of ST and FR, 200mm rear, 180 front. It will be presented at the open house at Nicolai's place at the end of august and it will replace the FR and ST

And it's supposed not be known..

·
steep fast and loose :)
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not so secret on mtbr nicolai - all threads are starting to mention it !
from what i can gather, it'll be a hard act to combine the LT and burliness of the ST and the FR / Lightweight of the FR in one package.......
interesting , for sure.....

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think it's gonna be my DH bike for next year, instead of my Ion, to build a light DH bike, with a xt crankset and light wheels thanks to the 135mm rear axle.
Can't wait to see how beautifull it's gonna look !!!

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
I know nothing............................;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
What beans ?????

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Oh ok.........

The front der will be mounted to the seat post, not the stubby thing that looks like a honeymooners chopper......

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
derekr said:
And Whafe Hehehe Beat you beat you beat you beat you :band:
You certainly did. :D :thumbsup: ....... I have another project boiling away..... ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
The front der will be mounted to the seat post, not the stubby thing that looks like a honeymooners chopper......
Sure? I heared at Willingen that's gonna be same front derailleur dome attachment as on the ST...maybe a little bit smaller dome, but for sure not attached to the seat post

Else, it will have a rear maxle 12x135mm as standard, as well as as 1 1/8 head tube...

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
pfalz said:
Sure? I heared at Willingen that's gonna be same front derailleur dome attachment as on the ST...maybe a little bit smaller dome, but for sure not attached to the seat post

Else, it will have a rear maxle 12x135mm as standard, as well as as 1 1/8 head tube...
Be interesting to actually see, this is not at all the information I got from the man himself re the front der mount, will be on the seat tube.....:confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 150 Posts