Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think there is some truth to that though, IE. It would be a perfect time to do something bad with so many of the political leaders of one party in one place. I think they are getting ready for that.

You guys better not be doing any urban riding with Camelbaks (no pun intended, of course) in that area.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
I think urban riding in urban camo might be of questionable sanity, but in Flutog costums...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Next your garage door openers will stop working. When the Space Symposium comes to C. Springs it happens and finally after 4 years the Air Force admitted they jam frequencies. Denver is full of hippie radicals so the black helos get called in.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
The Republicans are making a move on the Democrats! Get rid of one party when the party heads are here at the DNC and the nation becomes pre-WWII Germany, or any other one-party nations driven mainly by a dictator! They're stealing Democracy!

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
My incredibly fast reflexes caught this helicopter

cruising the Front Range. Notice the red streak on the side? Conspiracy theorists, please tell us what this means!

·
Now with 10% more!
407 Posts
Don't know if anyone else saw it, but the guy they asked on FOX31 about what was going on kind of had the tone that we're all a bunch of idiots for thinking it had ANYthing to do with the DNC.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
should we be worried?

i'm no expert (yet :)), but if our national security is based on that little ol' chopper, then it's time to build a bunker. :skep:

now this is a helicopter:

where's J/V?
:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
My buddy is on the Denver swatt team and this is preperations for the the DNC the media said it was not, BS. There is an elite team of Navy Seals working with the swatt team and they are some scary bad a$$ dudes he said. They've been here for about a month scoping every nook and crany of the city. Maybe they no something there not telling us?????

·
caffeine dependent
186 Posts
heyitsdaver said:
Anyone know what was going on? While walking towards Coors Field I saw 10-15 military helicopters flying through the city. Anyone else see this?
Be afraid! The Delta Force is here, borne on the evil black wings of the Night Stalkers!!!

Death waits in the dark...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.