Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey peoples, i looked into a thread over on ridemonkey just a few minutes ago about the Evil SRS needing a special backplate to fit the Gemini DH frame?...well im sort of worried cus i ordered the Evil chainguide like a month ago and it just got here today and over here in peru you have to order everything from the states and nothing is in stock and my frame arrives this week....am i going to have to order another backplate? or is the one i just bought going to fit...anybody know?????

well thanks in advance...hope i dont have to go through the hassle of spending more money and most importantly time..

if it doesnt fit maybe somebody knows a way of altering the normal backplate????

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
E Type front derailleur

DHperu said:
hey peoples, i looked into a thread over on ridemonkey just a few minutes ago about the Evil SRS needing a special backplate to fit the Gemini DH frame?...well im sort of worried cus i ordered the Evil chainguide like a month ago and it just got here today and over here in peru you have to order everything from the states and nothing is in stock and my frame arrives this week....am i going to have to order another backplate? or is the one i just bought going to fit...anybody know?????

well thanks in advance...hope i dont have to go through the hassle of spending more money and most importantly time..

if it doesnt fit maybe somebody knows a way of altering the normal backplate????
My understanding is that you need a special adapter if you run an E type front derailluer. I don't know for sure but I would assume if don't run a front derailleur it shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
racerzero said:
My understanding is that you need a special adapter if you run an E type front derailluer. I don't know for sure but I would assume if don't run a front derailleur it shouldn't be a problem.
Just running the evil with diabolus cranks and a 40t dh ring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.