Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i guess i spoke too soon. Yesterday my DHX started to get this clicking sound/feel in it right during the initial compression. :eek: The shock feels ok during bumps other than the "click/bump feel" I think my propedal started to lose its effect as well, like i couldnt feel any difference from full off to full on. Oh well fox will take care of me hopefully. Any one else have problems yet? This shock has about 8-10 hours on it

·
Registered
868 Posts
bighitboy said:
well i guess i spoke too soon. Yesterday my DHX started to get this clicking sound/feel in it right during the initial compression. :eek: The shock feels ok during bumps other than the "click/bump feel" I think my propedal started to lose its effect as well, like i couldnt feel any difference from full off to full on. Oh well fox will take care of me hopefully. Any one else have problems yet? This shock has about 8-10 hours on it
I just got my DHX for my VPF back from Fox yesterday. I am busy tearing the bike down due to the wet winter we had. I hope my knocking sound is gone.

I have a pretty early DHX though since I ordered it soon after they came out. I'm surprised that yours has any issues because you got it recently, right? I thought most of those problems were fixed.

Are you sure it isn't just that it is loose somewhere? The collar? The reducers?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.