Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Calm like a bomb
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of any killer deals on the 06's yet? I'm getting tempted to put on on the Nicolai for resort riding but just spent too much money building it up as is, need to find a good deal.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
2 weeks ago I was at marzocchi and they were talking about how bike shops were callin about close outs.....pretty much all their stuff is sold so the deals will be hard to find

·
Registered
557 Posts
Err said:
Anyone heard of any killer deals on the 06's yet? I'm getting tempted to put on on the Nicolai for resort riding but just spent too much money building it up as is, need to find a good deal.
Being that there is less than 30 888 RC2x's left in the Marz USA warehouse, I don't see those going onto closeout anytime soon...

Brian

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anyone know if the amount of 888 RCX2 will affect bike availibilty. I was hoping to get an 06 Kona Stinky Primo this fall/winter. Does Kona already have a bunch of them in stock at there wherehouse?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Alandrex said:
Anyone know if the amount of 888 RCX2 will affect bike availibilty. I was hoping to get an 06 Kona Stinky Primo this fall/winter. Does Kona already have a bunch of them in stock at there wherehouse?
Kona has had all of their forks for a while now... They usually get them at the factories in Taiwan before we have them in stock in our warehouse here.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.