Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you pump up the headshok does it need to be unlocked or locked? I tried to pump mine up, and now when it's locked out it still compresses about 1/2 an inch. I just used a regular floor pump and use a tire gauge to check pressure. I know I need to get a shock pump but have not gotten around to it yet. I hope I didn't break anything since the bike is new.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Get a proper shock pump. Usually when I put air into a Fatty, I break the airseal a little on the valve, before reinflating. Seems that things go better that way.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apacherider said:
Get a proper shock pump. Usually when I put air into a Fatty, I break the airseal a little on the valve, before reinflating. Seems that things go better that way.
Sorry, I'm new, I know I need a shock pump. You still didn't answer my question on pumping it up on locked or unlock posistion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
sponger78 said:
Sorry, I'm new, I know I need a shock pump. You still didn't answer my question on pumping it up on locked or unlock posistion.
There is no diference, the lockout and the air chamber are two difernets circuits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts