Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Nice! Im also off that week so really nice. Im planning some kind of road trip that week but I'll try to plan aroundthe event so that I can be there. This place like a ghost town lately. Probably cause noone wants to ride at 430am:p

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
E ! said:
I'll get in touch with you later. What, you don't answer your phone anymore?
Cali is looking tempting.
Try my home phone. My cell doesnt work well up here. Ive tried call fowarding but it doesnt always work. 207-0852

·
I sweep myself
141 Posts
Sounds cool, any sense of what the pace might be?

I'm just starting to ride again after over three months. Got rear ended in March, aggravated old back injury so I'm really day-to-day but hoping some new stuff I'm trying will have me sorted out by then.

I hate being the guy everyone's waiting for, so if it'll be a faster pace, I'll probably just wait for the next one.

·
desert dweller
Ventana El Ciclon
1,644 Posts
Normally our pace is pretty slow on our group night rides with frequent photo stops. We don't mind waiting -- it gives everyone a chance to chat and listen for coyotes. We are planning on a 3 mile climb to start off -- but then we have a 5 miles descent followed by a easy grind back to the cars.

mbb

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flexible pace

slomo said:
Sounds cool, any sense of what the pace might be?

I'm just starting to ride again after over three months. Got rear ended in March, aggravated old back injury so I'm really day-to-day but hoping some new stuff I'm trying will have me sorted out by then.

I hate being the guy everyone's waiting for, so if it'll be a faster pace, I'll probably just wait for the next one.
I'll be sweeping the ride more than likely. we only go as fast as the slowest person,if that makes sense. Come on out!

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
E ! said:
Maybe you could bring some spoonage. A light would be better. Are you going to be able to make it?
I'll think about it. I'm only able to get a ride in about every other week right now. If I do, I'll need a head start for the first 3 miles. Downhill and techy - not a problem.

·
I sweep myself
141 Posts
Sorry, I'm out

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the encouragement to come along but I'm still fighting my injury probs. I met a lot of you at the IMBA work day and was hoping to finally ride with you guys (got injured 2 weeks after that day). Hopefully in another month or so I'll be back up to speed. Enjoy the ride tonight.

Mo

·
Registered
578 Posts
slomo said:
Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the encouragement to come along but I'm still fighting my injury probs. I met a lot of you at the IMBA work day and was hoping to finally ride with you guys (got injured 2 weeks after that day). Hopefully in another month or so I'll be back up to speed. Enjoy the ride tonight.

Mo
ugh im tired

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Im hungover. Drinking all those beers waiting for you guys to finish up and then hanging in the parking lot 'till 1230am. What a workout!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.