Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heya Folks,
Getting ready to make the trip to Canada again this year.
Any suggestions on places along the way?
Anybody else heading to Whistler area? Not just for the park but the TONS of trails around there as well? (Also going to post on NSMB)

Any thoughts would be great!!!

Thanks
Brian

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
STMPWR said:
Heya Folks,
Getting ready to make the trip to Canada again this year.
Any suggestions on places along the way?
Anybody else heading to Whistler area? Not just for the park but the TONS of trails around there as well? (Also going to post on NSMB)

Any thoughts would be great!!!

Thanks
Brian
STMP:

You can do the Entertainer Trail on Mt Shasta as a shuttle. The Jedi Trail off Mt. Ashland as a shuttle. Black Rock at Fall City, Oregon if you think your a good enough rider:

And Galbraith in Bellingham, WA,. CBC as a shuttle on Mt. Seymore, Vancouver, BC, 19th.Hole as a shuttle in Squamich, BC.

If you get to Whistler before next weekend you can sign up for the Four Jacks Race and give the locals a taste of Bay Area biking skills.

You are going to have a blast, post some pictures of riding down Shale Master, Original Sin, Clown Shoes, Joy Ride, Goat Suck, the GLC Drop and the Creek Gap on Dirt Merchant.

TD

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
They just released the Whistler Mountain Bike Guide book. Ordered it a few weeks ago and it is full of good rides. NSMB is a good resource too. Order it on Amazon or get it when you arrive up there.

My hit list for Whistler Valley Trails next month are:

Kill Me Thrill Me - Comfortably Numb
Khyber Pass - Babylon By Bike - Tunnel Vision
Flank Trail - Cheap Thrills - Beaver Pass - River Runs Through It
Gargamel - Section 102

and way to many more

·
Formerly dvo
2,335 Posts
along the way black rock freeride area outside of falls city oregon is a cant miss stop, for when you get there pm me your email and i will forward an email from some locals that i got for my trip in three weeks. also pick up whistler valley trails guidebook when you get there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks All!!!
Made it up and getting into it! Good times on Danimal, Lower Sproat, Whip me Snip Me, with a finisher in Lost lake on Pinoccio's Furniture. Wednesday is in the park!!

Entertainer looks awesome and working on talking some friends into that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts