Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed to Taos from Oklahoma and plan on camping at Capulin or La Sombra campgound. I'll be riding Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if anyone wants to join me for a ride. I plan on riding Horse Thief, EBT-SBT, and maybe some of the North Boundary. I probalby will be riding loops out of the campground but if anyone wants to shuttle I'm up for that too.

Is one of the campgrounds any better than the other?

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The NM forum really needs is a Taos Ride Info sticky.
I'm not looking for ride info so much; I pretty much know my way around up there. I do remember that one of the two campgrounds is further away from the road I just don't remember which one it is. Also since I'm going solo this time I was looking for folks to ride with. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don't know if you're going to read this in time but my wife and I were just in Taos last weekend and planned on staying at those campgrounds. They are actually gated and closed! We stayed at some campgrounds off the highway that heads to Ski Valley after Arroyo Seca. Hope this helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.