Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm headed out to Durango July 17-20th and will be solo. I don't mind going solo but company might be nice. Here kinda of a rough schedule:

Thusday July 17th afternoon at Phil's World

Friday July 18th morning at Sand Canyon, afternoon somewhere (Stoner Mesa perhaps)

Saturday July 19 Calico. West Fall Creek Winter Loop or something else up that way (Bear Creek maybe)

Sunday July 20th morning at Horse Gulch or something else close to Durango

I'm a flatlander (live in Austin, TX) so I'm no hammerhead in high altitude. Post up or pm me if you're interested.

--Andy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey andy..
We are the Spokejunkies and are an organized FREE riding group in Durango..we have riders of all skill levels..we will be riding that saturday and sunday(I am guiding a group from ohio so you'll feel right at home being a flat lander) and will be doing better rides(in my opinion) than you have scheduled....Feel free to join us....Sunday we are doing kennebec down...the last 24 miles of the Colorado trail..All i ask is that ypou pitch in a few bucks for help with the shuttle..Saturday we are doing the Junction Creek loop starting at lightner creek and ending at Junction Creek...let me know if interested...you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Anyone else interested?

Here's a revised itinerary:

Friday July 18th morning at Sand Canyon, afternoon somewhere (Stoner Mesa perhaps)

Saturday July 19 Calico. Junction Creek w/Spokejunkies

Sunday July 20th CT Kennebac Pass to Durango w/Spokejunkies

·
Registered
235 Posts
Disco Stu said:
Bump. Anyone else interested?

Here's a revised itinerary:

Saturday July 19 Calico. Junction Creek w/Spokejunkies

Sunday July 20th CT Kennebac Pass to Durango w/Spokejunkies
See ya there.Will be at Junction creek campground. Did I say I also was a trained chef. This might bring some pro grils I know out of the woods.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Me and the roomie should be there for the Sat and Sunday rides. Possibly bringing a rookie (girl) rider from Grand Junction too.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Spokejunkies said:
I think we are going to do the Gulch on Saturday instead...You are all welcome to come..meet 10 am at the meadow junction..I am pretty sure the van is full on the kennebec trip...getting up to kennebec is a tough road....If you can arrange transportation you are all welcome to ride with uis
I can help shuttel if anyone interested. Same time 10am. It would seem having dune this ride many times that just to get too the top is 1hr or more in a van right. Again Am staying at Junction creek camp ground and can take two with bikes. Let me know. Very interesed the the Blackhawk ride and the molas to cascade.See ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.