Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
holding back the darkness
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... Thanks. Camera position made it kinda hard to pedal and my camera died only a couple minutes into this 15 minute descent. So... This is all you get, for now..

·
Registered
157 Posts
The forks seem to be working harder than the shock.

Ive been looking for new ways of mounting my gopro.

Where and how did you bolt it on?

·
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's mounted using the standard mounting kit and it's attached to the piggyback on the shock. I actually had too much air in the fork, so I'd say the shock was actually working harder!

·
Well Biked
1,959 Posts
What's your experience getting full travel with your Lyrik DH? I'm looking at where your zip tie is, and mine gets rarely more then that amount of travel.

·
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It'll get full travel, and that little bit of reserve saved me on a botched landing at Trestle Bike park last year...
Funny you should mention that though... last night a friend checked my fork with his pump and it read 70psi! MY pump had read 45psi and I had been afraid to go any lower because I was getting pretty far out of recommended range. I had too much pressure all along. Dropping my psi back down to 60-65psi should help me out. Got a new pump, so hopefully it's a little more accurate.

·
Well Biked
1,959 Posts
Mine is a coil, and doesn't seem to use the last 1.25" under normal trail riding conditions. It's like reserve for harsh, nose heavy landings. My sag is correct. Let me know how the air pressure changes affect it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts