Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
3,707 Posts
Have to get it first.
:rolleyes: Lame. Keep it in the other thread with the rest of the whiners.
EDiT: Thanks for the neg rep. Next time, work up enough courage to state your name. I'd reciprocate the love, but I'd hate to see that square turn red.
Edit part II: Guess it wasn't you that neg repped. Still, that comment is not necessary.
Edit part III: Oh, hold it, there it is. Neg rep from SDrive. :thumbsup:

Here's all I've got for now. I can't take artistic homoerotic pics like some of you.

·
Registered
494 Posts
You guys love your bikes and components ?

Thank a vet for their sacrifice because you can't thank those who died so you could live....

·
Registered
701 Posts
:rolleyes: Lame. Keep it in the other thread with the rest of the whiners.
EDiT: Thanks for the neg rep. Next time, work up enough courage to state your name. I'd reciprocate the love, but I'd hate to see that square turn red.
Edit part II: Guess it wasn't you that neg repped. Still, that comment is not necessary.

Here's all I've got for now. I can't take artistic homoerotic pics like some of you.

Get your **** right before you blame me. Have tons of his products in use currently.

·
Registered
597 Posts
My Growing Collection

Love his stuff, have an extra Ti ring for when my green one wears out. Have more on the way for a new build - 32T Ti spiderless ring with 20T Ti cog. Crazy8 will be modifying and coating some cranks white for that build too - gonna be sweet!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 146 Posts