Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Adventurous Hacker
438 Posts
2wheeler said:
Anyone here have any experience or opinion on this new brake system from Hayes? Would like to hear your input, good or bad.

Thanks[/QUOTE
When you look at this post, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look at "similar threads." You'll find lots of input there. That'll save us from retyping everything.

short answer - I love mine - light, adjustable, reliable, best modulation I've experienced

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
Fischman said:
2wheeler said:
Anyone here have any experience or opinion on this new brake system from Hayes? Would like to hear your input, good or bad.

Thanks[/QUOTE
When you look at this post, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look at "similar threads." You'll find lots of input there. That'll save us from retyping everything.

short answer - I love mine - light, adjustable, reliable, best modulation I've experienced
Cool, I always used the search function myself, but that "similar threads" thingy is pretty helpfull........ :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.