Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a good day today and hung out with my friends on my 20 year old Favorit Czech road bike. We hit up several trails and the gap I built and I took lots of pictures of the fun. Some are of me doing some major cornering and skidding on my old road bike so enjoy:p OMG I miss FS so much, only one and a half more month/s to wait:rolleyes:

Shredder111:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rover Nick said:
I was hoping the roadie would see the gap.... Maybe next time

Lol, you've lost your marbles. At this last FR place we built we had a 10 ft. drop and we launched one of these old suckers off of it. It lasted about three runs and the front rim completely tacoed. The chainstays were slightly bent and the front fork was a figure S noodle. Haha, that was so much fun.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehe, you know I thought of the exact same thing today! When I get back I am pushing the landing back at least 4 feet and making it taller. For now it works out great, but the potential for a HUGE gap is present. The guys are only going about 10 mph. I am so tempted to hit this thing. Not having a "real" bike for 5 months sucks a$$.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The first few pics remind me of Bratislava from the movie Eurotrip,,, "Miami Wice, # 1 hit new show of television"....

I was waiting to see a picture of the dude in the mini general lee in the background somewhere

1 - 16 of 16 Posts