Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dragged my feet long enough. I needed a blog. So I made one.

Thanks to Mister Wever for the inspiration. It's my personal thing so it'll be mainly on topic here with a little bit of filler. So yeah, mainly a race and ride report type of thing with some other personal interests thrown in for good measure.

I hope the link works and you enjoy it. Sorry if the formatting is a little sloppy, I'm still learning blog dot com.

The first post is just a general "this is what I'm all about" topic. Please feel free to skip that if you're not interested. I'll probably leave it as a sticky for just a short time as to not bore too many folks right off the bat. Still it's good for a little background about me if you so choose. Skip right down to the second post if you're mostly just interested about my recent short track results... it was a great time!

http://plumesrides.blog.com/

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
plume said:
I dragged my feet long enough. I needed a blog. So I made one.

I hope the link works and you enjoy it. Sorry if the formatting is a little sloppy, I'm still learning blog dot com.

http://plumesrides.blog.com/
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Personally, I am glad to see a clear pic of you in bike gear. I had this thought that you might be the guy who yelled out "on your left" - with an accent - while I was going down Green's Lick on a weekday a few months back and then proceeded to take a very high right. Scared me half to death.

Must have been some other Yankee.

:D

Many years ago, on Passion, we did a Me on a Bike and Me in Real Life photo entry post. Not too sure if that's something worth doing here, but on a local level, I still do my best associating people with their bikes. You ever pass a Pink helmeted gal on a black Pantera, be sure to holler out the correct side when you are going to pass and say howdy!

Icyle Sunday?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M-U-M said:
Personally, I am glad to see a clear pic of you in bike gear. I had this thought that you might be the guy who yelled out "on your left" - with an accent - while I was going down Green's Lick on a weekday a few months back and then proceeded to take a very high right. Scared me half to death.

Must have been some other Yankee.

:D

Many years ago, on Passion, we did a Me on a Bike and Me in Real Life photo entry post. Not too sure if that's something worth doing here, but on a local level, I still do my best associating people with their bikes. You ever pass a Pink helmeted gal on a black Pantera, be sure to holler out the correct side when you are going to pass and say howdy!

Icyle Sunday?

No, I don't pass folks like that. Surprisingly enough for a New Yorker I'm pretty polite. I did do a horrible pass recently at that short track race, grazing a womans arm as I squeezed by. I hollered "sorry" as I passed. That's a race situation though. On a trail ride people should learn to be patient. If he wanted to go so fast he should have just waited a bit til you were further along. I seem to have had some issues on that trail myself with guys who think they own tevery line.

ICYCLE? Oh yeah! I'll be there... you know what I look like now. You need to get those photos you're trying to post on photobucket or something, better yet, make a blog!

:thumbsup:

Oh, and I'm from upstate ny, we have no "accent" to speak of. Unless you're counting the lack of southern drawl?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.