Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you had PUSH Industries tune your DWL Sultan RP23? There really isn't anything wrong with the shock but I was going to have the Reba PUSHed (two Rebas actually) and was thinking of doing the same to the RP23 while the bike(s) is out of commission.

I really liked what PUSH did to the TNT Spot's shock but not sure how much improvement I can get out of tuning the new Sultan. Have any of you noticed an increase or decrease in the anti-squat after the PUSH tune? I'm sure the rebound and tracking will see some improvement.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Yes, I have & no...there's no decrease in the anti-squat characteristics. The PP lever has less effect, but much better small bump feel with improved bottom-out resistance. I believe I have the "big hit" tune. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I have no suspension and I could not be happier... Niner carbon fork on the way...

Jncarpenter can tell you, you do not need suspension for groomed paved trails....

Ok, yeah, a pushed shock always feels better than stock, period

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry Zion. As of two weeks ago, I have a rigid 29er and have resurrected my roadbike as well. I'm still keeping my FS bikes though so I'm not going evangelist. :)

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Zion Rasta said:
I have no suspension and I could not be happier... Niner carbon fork on the way...

Jncarpenter can tell you, you do not need suspension for groomed paved trails....

Ok, yeah, a pushed shock always feels better than stock, period
Why even bother to post when you have nothing to offer? You're the same old prissy b!tch aren't you? Better keep your pigtails on the paved trails :D

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Have any of you had PUSH Industries tune your DWL Sultan RP23? There really isn't anything wrong with the shock but I was going to have the Reba PUSHed (two Rebas actually) and was thinking of doing the same to the RP23 while the bike(s) is out of commission.
Just do it! Bring in your whole bike and I'll get it dialed for you. It will give you an excuse to come check out our new facility anyway! :D

Darren

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How could I say no to this offer? :)

I can't believe I haven't come by your new digs yet. I'm planning on it- just have to find a day off or call in {cough} sick...hopefully in the next few weeks. Thanks, Darren!

·
Your Best Friend
5,659 Posts
My Sultans RP23 and Reba Team will both be making the trip to PUSH as soon as I have a job. I was really hoping to hear of some more people having experience with this. I race my Sultan so I don't think I need the "big hit" tune.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.