Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have, & at least I have the courtesy to walk 30' off the singletrack! What the hell is up with people taking a dump in the middle of the singletrack & leaving their t.p. all over it?
-Snotrags are also a common problem.

·
Wizard of the Trail
912 Posts
most likely not MTBers, just low lives that have no shame in deficating right in the middle of a trail.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Someone bent a biscuit right on the trail? Where do you ride that someone has the time and privacy to be able to pinch one off on the trail? Where I ride, even on weekdays I don't think I could pull off a poo before someone ran over me. Not that I would.... I am just saying.... you must have some pretty unused trail there.... well.. ok. so it is used.. just not...well used.

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
Geez, that's so gross.

If I saw someone doing that, I'd rub his face in it.

If you have to have a dump out in the scrub, you always get right off the damn track. At least that is the sensible and ethical thing to do.

R.

·
Hisforever
1,867 Posts
for real, poo on the trail is nasty, especially if you run over it. This week on a trail with the group of guys I ride with, we ran into two steaming piles of large pig droppings. One or maybe two of the fellas had a hard time missing it, for there were some tioga tracks right through it. We have some large pigs here. There is no stopping them.

Back to your question, if I have to go,I will. hopefully there are some good leaves, or better yet, stash some tp in the camelback.

Just make sure you Waltz your lazy ass away from the trail, where no one can see or smell you!!!

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
SHAHEEB said:
for real, poo on the trail is nasty, especially if you run over it. This week on a trail with the group of guys I ride with, we ran into two steaming piles of large pig droppings. One or maybe two of the fellas had a hard time missing it, for there were some tioga tracks right through it. We have some large pigs here. There is no stopping them.
Nothing like cow pies making the tight singletrack a little more technically challenging....

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
It's organic! It must be good for you!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
datako said:
"...everytime you throw something away your load gets lighter..."
Datako, that is brilliant! Does your autosignature customize to every thread :confused: :D

As for me, there's nothing like giving birth to a corn-back rattler in the woods, but I'll get a ways off the trail before doing so. I ALWAYS carry a ziplock with some TP in my camel back, you just never know when the coffee, GU and Cliff bars will have a volatile reaction... :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've heard of going over a log, but this is ridiculous!

Corn-back rattler, OMG-LMFAO that's hilarious!
I hear ya bro-I too pack some t.p. in a ziploc for my hydration pack. It can also come in handy to clean your hands off after a chain repair or if you have nothing else just rub your hands in the dust.

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
I wrap my wrenches in a little bumwad in my seatbag; its an emergency stash + it keeps stuff from rattling...

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
Oh yeah, I did have an "incident" once...

Lucky Charms were on sale once and I stocked up; was eating them, pretty much, 3 times/day. I was on a late night cruise ride into the downtown core of my city when gastro-intestinal cramping afflicted me. Miles from home, or any commode, indecision proved deadly. I hopped off my bike and relieved my convulsing bowels leaning against a pole just feet from a main road...the ride home was slow and disgusting. To add insult to injury, imagine my shock and horror seeing my roommate and a sexy stranger lying on the couch and then walking past them bow-legged, in spandex, reeking of partially digested Lucky Charms.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gofast said:
I have a friend who is always thinking ahead.
-NOW THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!-that's awesome.
I think mtn.biking needs stuff like this.Too many people seem to take themselves too seriously out on the trail, I mean c'mon-you can't even say hello cause you're so "focused."
-Nice bike btw.cheers

·
Wizard of the Trail
912 Posts
Biggie said:
Lucky Charms were on sale once and I stocked up; was eating them, pretty much, 3 times/day. I was on a late night cruise ride into the downtown core of my city when gastro-intestinal cramping afflicted me. Miles from home, or any commode, indecision proved deadly. I hopped off my bike and relieved my convulsing bowels leaning against a pole just feet from a main road...the ride home was slow and disgusting. To add insult to injury, imagine my shock and horror seeing my roommate and a sexy stranger lying on the couch and then walking past them bow-legged, in spandex, reeking of partially digested Lucky Charms.
I will never think of Lucky and his Lucky Charms the same again. I am scarred for life. :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Geist262 said:
I will never think of Lucky and his Lucky Charms the same again. I am scarred for life. :D
Brown Moons
Brown Stars
Brown Clovers

They are NOT magically delicious Blaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.