Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned from riding Sara Park and liked it. However, no map or gps with me so I took too much time avoiding being lost, if possible in this area. Is there anyone that knows the area and rides it often? I will be back on Thurs. nite 10-13 and can ride Fri. morning or Sat. morning. Looking for someone to guide the way on the better trails. Also, my wife and I ride MTB tandem and are always looking for tandemable trails. We have a place at Sandpoint on the lake and thought we would start riding this area...We are not beginners.

·
Registered
732 Posts
We moved from Havasu to the Verde Valley three months ago and never looked back. There's not a whole lot of riders in that area, but a few used to meet up at the trailhead in Sara Park on Saturdays in the early am.

Also...check with the local bike shop (the one on McCulloch Blvd...the other one is pretty much into kids bikes). I'll bet they can set you up with some other riders.

There are some decent trails around Sara Park, and also south of the concrete batch plant on the east side of the road heading towards Parker. You'd want to ride these during the week to avoid the dirt bikes and atv's.

Good luck. As for me...I'm just glad to be outta there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.