Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Tinshield,

How is your Hatchet working for you?
Really well! I had to go with a 100mm stem from the 90 and some 44cm bars. Got some Ritchey gravel bars. Cockpit was too tight for me when standing. Fits great like this.

Recently put some Dura-Ace wheels on it with Conti 32mm 5000’s. Bike flies. I have the 105 wheels with gravel tires mounted as well.

Longest ride so far was 87 miles.

F83ECC94-7085-4C97-ACFC-6A2EC94A699D.jpg

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I know Competitive Cyclist has a bunch of Devinci stuff with 30% off. That’s how I got my Troy frameset. Devinci just doesn’t have the marketing and brand recognition even though their bikes perform as good or even better than some that are more trendy. Honestly. They should lower their prices a bit and/or move some more resources to marketing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Really well! I had to go with a 100mm stem from the 90 and some 44cm bars. Got some Ritchey gravel bars. Cockpit was too tight for me when standing. Fits great like this.

Recently put some Dura-Ace wheels on it with Conti 32mm 5000’s. Bike flies. I have the 105 wheels with gravel tires mounted as well.

Longest ride so far was 87 miles.

Cool! You've got a versatile setup with those wheel sets.

I did 74 miles on mine about a month ago. Sunday and today I did 40 mile gravel rides with about 3700 ft climb. Bike is really comfortable.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts