Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was taken at Hastie Park in Tennessee on this past Sunday. The conditions were muddy (TN Clay), slick, humid, and foggy as you can tell in the first clip the most. I had a hard time keeping the outside of the lens from fogging up... I decided in this one to switch up the camera angles a bit more to make it a bit more exciting to watch. It was shot with the GoPro HD in 720p at 60fps using my handmade chesty mount, stem mount, and various object in the nature to hold the still shots.

Feel free to post your comments/constructive criticism. :) (I really want input)

Enjoy:

Thanks for watching!

-Brett

·
Registered
316 Posts
Carraig042 said:
Feel free to post your comments/constructive criticism. :) (I really want input)
A part of the world can't see it:

I have no idea why it's allowed in some countries and not in others. I know you can see somewhere in the settings if it's blocked or not. My videos usually ends up getting blocked in Germany.. maybe it's my taste in music that isn't german-approved ;)

The worst part is if you spend hours editing a video to match the music and end up not being able to see it at all :( After having tried that a couple of times I always try to render a video with just the music and upload it first to see if it gets accepted or not.

I've been thinking of using https://www.jamendo.com/en/

Kasper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.