Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
They are to those people spending $4,400,000 Kyat on a bike frame made in Malawi.

Whats wrong with Malawi bikes, steel is real after all https://www.sakaramenta.com/buffalo-bicycle.html

I am glad David Roy is moving away from plastic, any ETA for Ti Hardtail?

I wonder if the ti hardtail is pressfit bb, like Litespeed Pinhoti, in that case I rather buy AL Santa Cruz Chameleon...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Wicketed
600 Posts
Are Malawi bikes 29+ compatible like the upcoming 2020 carbon rfx?
It's a pity, I had high hopes for you freebiker, as you'd managed two posts without this kind of thing. I thought you'd finally got bored of yourself. But no. Well, at least I can continue to admire your persistence. Well done, carry on.

·
high pivot witchcraft
4,317 Posts
Freerider is playing us all like a fiddle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's a pity, I had high hopes for you freebiker, as you'd managed two posts without this kind of thing. I thought you'd finally got bored of yourself. But no. Well, at least I can continue to admire your persistence. Well done, carry on.
He was walking that fine line between clever and troll, but lost cred and revealed himself as a troll when he started talking carbon fat bikes and 29+.

·
high pivot witchcraft
4,317 Posts
The only thing I wonder about is how many times Freerider has pissed himself laughing at some of the comments about him here.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
He was walking that fine line between clever and troll, but lost cred and revealed himself as a troll when he started talking carbon fat bikes and 29+.
What about carbon fat ebikes? Would that be ok? certainly it’s not Going to be as successful of a selling model as the upcoming 29er rfx. However, the e carbon fatty does have a following and I’m not talking about evil, who’s new carbon fatty will be titled, “the swallowing”, like the bird of true love, the swallow. Have a nice ride today.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,773 Posts
So, skimming through this thread tells me it’s true. Did I skim something of importance telling me otherwise?

Very sad if so.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So, skimming through this thread tells me it’s true. Did I skim something of importance telling me otherwise?

Very sad if so.
Yeah, various sources have said they talked to him, and he's still selling parts and whatever on the website, and they insist he's not closing, but the only bike that seems to be available is his Ti road bike. So it's all still as clear as mud. In the meantime, Pivot seems to be making Turners and putting their stickers on them, so there's that.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
DT just needs to sell a couple more cross bikes to attain funding for the new rfx 29er, dhr 29er and king kahn carbon molds!!! It’s going to be amazing!!!!

161 - 180 of 209 Posts