Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
So... what's the verdict? Is Turner still around? Sad news if not. I quite riding for the past year or so and come back to see this thread. I guess I better stock up on rebuild kits while they are showing on the website.

·
roots, rocks, rhythm
817 Posts
So I ordered some small parts, via e-mail.
Got them no problem and Dave was taking care of it.
I never asked anything beyond what I ordered.
Not sure what that says about the future but DT is around and I am sure we will find out eventually........

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The doors have closed because the Lord DT anticipated the covid raptor. The doors will reopen and all will be well with the new lineup of superior turner bike product once the pandemic is finished. thank goodness for TURNERBIKES!!!!!

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
11,474 Posts
View attachment 1322505

I ride my 2012 5spot weekly. I would argue that it is still relevant, I sure as **** am still having fun on it.
Sourgrass Meadow, Alpine Trail, Oregon? When I had an ‘11 Turner Sultan (black like yours), I rode it there.

While individual Turner bikes absolutely remain relevant, sadly the company doesn’t. Meanwhile freebiker gets another laugh at all Turner devotees every time a post is added to this worthless thread.
=sParty

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have 3 Turner bikes remaining in my garage that my family members use infrequently because they aren't into riding as I am. But I still love DT and will purchase more bikes from him if he can come out with new relevant designs.
In the meantime I ride the closest thing to what I would call a 2020 Turner Sultan. My Banshee Titan in Black Ano. It literally looks identical in many ways to my Turner Burner V3.1 when side by side. But the Geo is far better for me. Not sure if DT is totally down with long reach /slack HT/Steep ST but after riding both side by side. I am.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
The Cyclosys II is available, most sizes in stock, web site not updated. Email me for build options etc. [email protected] Freebiker was interested, but even the new longer/lower/slacker geometry was not long enough, low enough and slack enough.
Enough said.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
check out the Pinkbike podcast w/ Richard Cunningham. the picture of RC has what definitely look like Turners in the background. new picture? new Turners?

whadya think

181 - 200 of 209 Posts