Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
pirahna said:
It seems like a great price for a all inclusive hid package. Anyone had any experience with them?
Yes Pirahna, a mate of mine bought Brightstar Levin from someone on eBay.co.uk, I use lumicycles and paid much more so I was expecting his lights to pale into insignificance compared to mine, not the case.

Brightstar Levins are 500 lumen with a 4.5 hr burn if you choose the 5200mA Li-Ion battery, for the money I wished I'd bought the same. I had to put up with his smug cheesey grin for days.

I know the guy still has some and there are a few other sellers with them also. This is the link to his eBay auctions:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcQ2emk

My mate bought a single flood lamp but after looking there myself he's got some 14000mA 1000 lumen twin lamp for sale also, recken these would rock!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brightsar Mag Levin

i have the 24w version of this light, its output is 1750 lumens, (yes 1750) with a run time of about 2 hours 30 min, plenty enough for most night rides. nothing fancy about it, you turn it on its very very bright and you have fun. purchased from ebay for £200............what a bargain
beats lupine,niterider etc into oblivion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.