Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using my DVR to record this show every time it comes on. It's basically Steve Romaniuk, Super T, and others doing some sick stuff all over the place. I haven't seen any threads about the show so I was wondering if anyone else has seen the show and what they think. I plan on trying out some DH and FR'ing this year when I get the funds for another bike, so I love watchin stuff like this.

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
Yeah, it has been discussed a bunch. Great little show. Romaniuk and Super T are fun to watch, Dylan Tremblay is another favorite.

Speaking of DVR - what make/model do you have? I am looking at gettign one that will allow me two watch one show and record another at the same time.....

Ice25gt said:
I've been using my DVR to record this show every time it comes on. It's basically Steve Romaniuk, Super T, and others doing some sick stuff all over the place. I haven't seen any threads about the show so I was wondering if anyone else has seen the show and what they think. I plan on trying out some DH and FR'ing this year when I get the funds for another bike, so I love watchin stuff like this.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use the DVR that comes straight from my cable company 006. In my area we have comcast digital cable. The DVR is sweet though. I just choose the shows i want and set it up to auto record any episode of em on any channel. I usually get drop in on the wam channel.

·
Registered
342 Posts
pinkbike.com - dvds for seasons 1-4 are like $30 or something - anyways - dvds are pretty much the way to see them - 1-3 are great - 4 is ok - greenwood is a little ***** in season 4 which drags down 1/2 the episodes, but.....it gets better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.