Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone had ordered a Cannondale through R.E.I.?

10% store credit back

I wonder what the LBS think about this and what happens if you tell your friends that you bought the Cannondale from R.E.I?

haha

·
Scalpel Fan
607 Posts
Just wondering if anyone had ordered a Cannondale through R.E.I.?

10% store credit back

I wonder what the LBS think about this and what happens if you tell your friends that you bought the Cannondale from R.E.I?

haha
Does the dividend work on Cannondales? I tried the 20% coupon on a kid's bike for my daughter but it was excluded. I figured the dividend would work the same way.

I use REI to figure out what previous model year bikes will have good deals. When I see the old model drop by 20-30% on REI, I call my LBS and usually get it cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dividend works on bikes. Cannondale included.

I'm not friends with any lbs around me (I probably should be if I wanted to get a new bike) since I work on all my bikes or my friend does.

I've called around to a few lbs's to get prices and even if I pay with a debit or cash, the R.E.I prices with the dividend don't look too bad.

I'd rather get a 10% dividend than 10% off a bike. Good thing I'm not in the market for a bike cause I'd probably go with R.E.I. Sorry LBS

Just wondering what's going to happen once R.E.I or say WalMart or Amazon start selling high end bikes. LBS's are only living on service alone.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,476 Posts
Anyone still focused selling bikes at MSRP, is by default a big box retailer.

Actual "shops"? We've been *living* on service since the dawn of time....

Times ticking on Cannondale anyway, I give them a few more years, tops.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,476 Posts
Easily.

Yah know, it's sad. They put effort into coming out with some retro frames (but not in aluminum or MUSA) and focused on the color and graphics, and little else.

But they won't bring back the booted Lefty, because of what, looks? Seems all they're focused on as a company is looks, until it bumps into, oh wait, these actually work better too, at which point nah, let's just let that be in the past and go back to using more Viper Red paint, that'll generate sales....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.