Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of Longo Bikes? My friend came back from Tianjin with a new bike Im not sure but I think its China's version of Roadmaster. Can any one help me. He says his bike is a good inexpensive bike. I say it looks tough but the components are cheap and its a generic bike. I told him its really fake and a great suveniour. He's a good friend what do I tell him? Whats the real scoop?:confused:

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
Once he puts some miles on it, he'll find out one way or the other :)

No need to say anything further, he's already got it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Longo?

I know most of the Italian brands (even most small onces) because i've search over a year for a custom titanium frame and seen a lot websites for mountainbikes, but Longo i've never heard of?

but the Longo MTB-MQ1look okay though (components).

Maybe your friend likes the bike really well, so there shouldn't be a problem, right. If you told your friend you had some doubts about the bike, that's what a good friend should do, and not wait a while and then tell him. If i bought a bike i would like to know from my friends as well as what they think of it.

My friend had bought a new Trek (i believed it was the 8800) with disk brakes i wouldn't choose for myself, but hey, everbody choose/buys what he or she likes, and he really likes them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just saying it’s not where the bike was made geographically and what country engineered it. Just because I don’t have access to buy one that doesn't necessary mean its better. The thing that determines a bikes quality is what it’s made of and yes the best test of all the test of time... There are quality bikes made right here in America.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.