Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left two messages over the past 3 days. Not a word from them. Heck all I want to do is clear up something and I would buy a frame.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, though it's been a while since I last had to call. Tim was especially helpful in getting a couple of Vayas for me and my wife when they first came out and Eric was great the following year when I bought my Fargo.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I always was able to speak with someone there immediately whenever I called (3-4 times). Friendly and helpful guys, in my experience.

·
Loud hubs save lives!
152 Posts
I left my information with them for the Vaya fork recall. They had a problem because I purchased my bike when I lived in the US, but had since moved to Canada for work. They said it was a US only recall, but they would check on it. I never heard back from them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi 43st, Zach here with Salsa Cycles. I apologize that you hadn't heard back form us on this. Please shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll work it out. Thanks for your patience with us!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Left two messages over the past 3 days. Not a word from them. Heck all I want to do is clear up something and I would buy a frame.
Sorry I missed you too Cycle64! Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your questions or a phone # and I'll hit you back.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, Andy emailed me and answered all my questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts